All products marketed or advertised by Hudson Hemp are tested both internally and independently for potency, purity, and consistency. All hemp products we market or advertise are tested internally as well as independently by 3rd parties to confirm and maintain full accuracy and consistency of all quality control measures. All phytocannabinoid (PCR) rich products we produce, manufacture, or distribute, are either imported legally, or derived from 100% Federally legal industrial hemp that is registered with the New York State Departments of Agriculture and conform fully to the U.S Farm Bill 2014, section 7606, as well as U.S. Farm Bill 2018, which federally legalized the cultivation of industrial hemp under certain federal mandated conditions which we fully conform to. All products our partners produce, manufacture, market, or distribute is fully compliant with nearly all 50 states, local, and international laws. Always check with your local laws before selling or distributing any products. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new botanical extract, medicinal herb, or dietary supplement program.
SECTION 1 - WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
How we use your information. In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by Hudson Hemp and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of Hudson Hemp;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.